четверг, 11 июня 2015 г.

My future profession


Almost half of a person’s life passes at work. So it’s extremely important to make the right choice of a profession. Psychologists believe that the choice of a future profession must be in accordance with the individual’s talents and abilities. In order to make the right choice you have to analyze your interests and abilities and try to understand what you’d like to achieve in your life. For example I like painting and I want to be an artist. As a child, I began to draw everything I saw around myself. I drew my parents, my friends, flowers and other things. Then I entered art school and began to study painting. My parents doubt this is the right decision. They say this profession demands on you to give it all your energy and passion and one must be fully dedicated to it in order to achieve perfection. At the same time nowadays it’s difficult to earn your living with painting. And I agree. My future profession - the manager. Any company cannot exist without managers - in fact as soon as there is a firm, at once there is also a need in management of her. Modern managers are engaged in it. Therefore it is possible to say, that today the manager - one of the basic and the most demanded professions. The manager – is the person who organizes and operates the enterprise, as in submission directors, and the manager can be director.

Комментариев нет: